Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Whiskey Spiked Tipsy Cherries



My son brought home a bottle of whiskey tipsy cherries a while back. Never had tried this brand before and I can say, I would certainly buy this cocktail garnish again. It added a bit of oomph to my Vodka Collins.

Starting at $10 per bottle, these long stemmed, whiskey soaked beauties add color and flavor to my drink. They would be quite tasty on a few scoops of ice cream too.

See, I am greedy……I always take double my share of cherries in my Collins.



From the website:
“For over 40 years Sable & Rosenfeld has created and distributed exceptional gourmet foods. Our wide variety of specialties includes cocktail garnishes, appetizers, condiments, and sauces, many of which are all-natural and kosher. Our proud heritage began in 1970 when the company was co-founded by Myra Sable and former partner, Carol Rosenfeld. Today, the Sable & Rosenfeld team has grown to over 200 dedicated associates supporting production and sales distribution internationally.”

I think I will have two more of the same.

4 comments:

Heather Schmitt-Gonzalez said...

I know I'd love these. Way too much. YUM!

Pierce said...

Come over, I will fix you a drink!

Natashya KitchenPuppies said...

Wow, great way to make your cocktail a special one!

Pierce said...

I could eat these outta the jar!