Saturday, October 6, 2012

360 Double Chocolate Vodka

I missed National Vodka Day. That doesn't mean I don't have anything to share after the fact though.

THIS is a dangerous variety of vodka here. Yessirre.....it's so chocolately, so quafable, so smooth that you will have imbibed too much before you realize it. So, there is your warning.

Try it...oh my, by all means do try this particular flavor of 360 Vodka, but take it slowly!



Now let me tell you some interesting facts about the 360 Vodka brand.

It's roughly 40% ABV vodka from the United States and it is filtered with charcoal. It's also a company that is keen on environmental concerns. This vodka is produced by Earth Friendly Bottling Company. Labels are made with 100% post-consumer waste paper and the bottles (which are very pretty) are made with 85% recycled glass (70% post-consumer glass).

Much of this info I gleaned from the 360 website...I was checking out other products. Never hurts to do some online shopping before hitting the stores, right :-)

Here is a belated Happy National Vodka Day post.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Danielle Imstuffed said...

oooh, I MUST find me some of this. With this on hand...every day might become National Vodka Day in my house

Rosita Vargas said...

Esta receta me encanta es una delicia,abrazos y abrazos