Sunday, December 25, 2011

Snowball Martini


A little somethin' to warm your heart...Happy Holidays from my home to yours. I hope you enjoy this Snowball Martini as much as I do.

2 oz White Creme De Cacao1 oz Peppermint Schnapps
1 oz cream
Candy Cane Cocktail Sugar

Moisten the rim of your cocktail glass with water, dip your glass into the cocktail sugar.

In a shaker, combine the creme de cacao, peppermint schnapps and cream.
Fill with ice and shake.
Strain into your sugar rimmed glass and enjoy.
Repeat as needed.

If you are unable to find the white (clear) creme de cacao....the just use chocolate liqueur and have yourself a dirty snowball.

2 comments:

Natashya KitchenPuppies said...

Oh my, looks wonderful! So very festive. I do like my dessert in a glass. ;-)

Pierce said...

Dessert in a glass is always a win-win situtaion. I think I'll have mine dirty...a dirty snowball sounds just right.