Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's Okay, We Still Have ReRuns. And Booze.

And drinking games to get us through the season!

Have you noticed how long these "mid-winter breaks" in the TV line-up are getting? Resourceful Cocktail Puppies can queue up past episodes of their favourite shows for a little fun at the bar.

This drinking game is from Zap2it.com and features one of my favourite shows - Supernatural!

Time to cozy up with those Winchester Boys for a little fun, if you know what I mean. 

Heather and I will be at the bar drinking with our favourite monster-fighters.

Care to join us?

Cue up some past episodes of Supernatural and drink to the coming apocalypse. 

Which apocalypse is up to you.

 Cheers to you!

Drink!

Drink every time Dean drinks.

Drink every time the Winchester Brothers have a serious discussion that ends with Sam lying and Dean pretending to believe him.

Drink every time you hear AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Bad Company, Blue Oyster Cult, or Deep Purple. Dean's ringtone counts.

Drink every time you see a tattoo.

Drink every time Bobby says "idjit."

Drink every time Castiel doesn't get the joke.

Drink every time Sam gets choked.

Drink every time Dean gets thrown across a room.

Drink every time someone loses a weapon.

Drink every time a female character dies.

Drink every time Sam and Dean refer to each other by name, even when there's no one else in the room. 

Click here for more TV drinking games.

We trust you know your limits. 

Ready?

11 comments:

Pierce said...

Oh cool! When we had cable Tristan loved this show. I think we've only seen two seasons...but a drinking game - hells yes!!

Heather Schmitt-González said...

Aw yes, thems are my boys right there! This is what my Friday nights consist of...so I will gladly add some booze to the mix ;). You know how much I love you for posting this, right!? ...and why only re-runs!? They're still making new ones as far as I know...or were you talking about the mid-season finale??

Heather Schmitt-González said...

Nevermind me...re-runs so that there's plenty of drinking. I get it. I think I should have to drink for that Castiel moment. ;P

Natashya KitchenPuppies said...

Woot! I lurves you too!
Yep, I meant the looooonnnngg winter break - but I cleared it up a bit in the post now to avoid confusion.
Thanks! xoxoxo

Pierce - it's a great show! Come watch (and drink) with me and H!

Natashya KitchenPuppies said...

Woot! New one on tonight. I'm glad they didn't wait til after Christmas like so many of the other shows.

Heather Schmitt-González said...

I know...but I think it's the mid-season finale, so we will have to wait after tonight =(...better get my fill!

Natashya KitchenPuppies said...

Bobby!!!!

Heather Schmitt-González said...

Don't make me cry. Again. Balls!

Natashya KitchenPuppies said...

Sniff. It's enough to drive you to drink. :(

Heather Schmitt-González said...

ha!

Danielle said...

hahaha!! I wonder how many could last even half an episode before reaching their "limit"!I remember playing the Bob Newhart game....only one rule....drink everytime someone says Bob. (and believe me...that was plenty!)