Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Love Bison

Since I recently received a couple of bottles of Bison Grass Vodka to play with, I've been testing out all kinds of combinations.  This one is on the docket to make as soon as I pick up some pink peppercorns.  All dreamy and warm, wouldn't you agree?
The Love Bison
yield: 1 cocktail

Muddle: 
½ spoon pink peppercorns
2 lemon wedges
½ oz honey

Add:
1 oz. pomegranate juice
2 oz. Bison Grass Vodka

Shake over ice and strain into a martini glass.

*photo & recipe courtesty Bison Grass Vodka

3 comments:

Natashya KitchenPuppies said...

The love bison - I love it!
Looks spicy, and sexy. ☺

Pierce said...

This looks good.. I love vodka. I know that's not deep or anhything, but my love is pure :-)

Lovely drink concoction Heather.

Kim said...

Oh yeah! I've yet to try a spicy drink like this one, but I know I'd love the combination. And, it would give me a good reason to use up some of that POM juice the pom people sent to me months ago.