Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sweet Tart Martini

What do you do when it is your birthday, you have a friend over and a gift card to the liquor store? You grab yourself a specialty bottle of booze and make awesome Sweet Tart Martinis!

Ty's Mommy mixes up a special batch of girly martinis here, and you can too!

Sweet Tart Martini
1.5 oz. X-Rated fusion
1.5 oz. Triple Sec
1.5 oz. cranberry juice
splash of pineapple juice
squeeze of lime

Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and pour.
~

This sounds so delicious, I am going to have to keep my eye out for that X-Rated Fusion! I love having specialty bottles in my bar. They are so pretty and shiny. Sometimes I even drink from them!

Thanks for sharing with us!

5 comments:

Spryte said...

YUM!!!

Natashya KitchenPuppies said...

I love the name of this too! Thanks so much for submitting it to Cocktail Puppy, chica!

Jennifer said...

Yum! And those pictures make me want a glass even more!

Danielle said...

ooooh...I sure could go for one of those right about now. Wait...what am I talking about?! ONE?! I'll take 2 or more please.

Ty'sMommy said...

We had a lot of fun making these. The color just makes it seem so girly and fun and the fruity-tart taste made them very easy to drink....and drink again!