Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Time Bliss

              Spring Time Bliss
 
Ingredients:
·         2 oz. Avión Tequila
·         ½ oz. Cointreau
·         1 oz. Fresh lime juice
·         ¼ oz. Simple syrup
·         4 Raspberries
·         Mint leaves

 

 

 

 

Method:

Muddle raspberries and four large mint leaves in a shaker. Add all ingredients with ice. Shake and strain over fresh or crushed ice and garnish with a raspberry and mint leaf.  

Thanks to Avión Tequila for sending this cocktail in to Cocktail Puppy! 

Tomorrow is the first day of spring, this is the perfect way to celebrate. They laughed at me when I put my patio furniture out already.. now, where's my parka? I have some deck drinking to do! 

4 comments:

Roz from 'la bella vita' said...

Cool Cocktail Concept - - a spring-themed alco-beverage! Happy Spring! Cheers, Ching-Ching, Salute' to all of the cocktail puppy blog ladies!

Roz

girlichef said...

I'm all about the deck drinking!! Salud.

Kim said...

Yum....if it starts with muddling raspberries then I'm definitely in. Looks like a gorgeous drink!

Danielle said...

this sounds fantastic! Love all things raspberry :). I'll meet you out on the deck! Cheers!