Natalie MacLean offers her advice on how to pair the perfect bottle with each person on your list.
From Natalie MacLean's Wine Blog:
Here are the specific wines that I recommend for the tough-to-buy-for people on your holiday gift list. Click on the links for the full review, including tasting notes, score, food matches, bottle shots and complementary recipes.
1. Hairdresser: Fuss-free Rose
2. Psychiatrist: Balanced Pinot
3. The Boss: Boss Bordeaux
4. Personal Trainer: Light Riesling
5. Financial Planner: Long-Term Port
6. Travel Agent: Plug in your region here to find a local wine
7. Teacher: Learned Sherry
8. Mail Deliverer: Dependable Shiraz
9. Mechanic: Auto Wine
10. Online Date: Play-it-Safe Merlot