Friday, September 10, 2010

Cosmo Cooler

It may be too late to look like these guys, but you can certainly drink like them. Everyone loves a cosmo, the ultimate girli-tini - but what if it is your first cocktail of the morning and you are in the mood for a slightly lighter version of the classic? I have converted the cosmo into a cooler. Same great flavour, now with bubbles. And a little more juice. Besides, cranberries are anti-oxidants. You'd better have two.

Cosmo Cooler
2 oz vodka
1 oz triple sec
4 oz cranberry juice
juice of one lime

Shake with ice and strain into a hurricane, highball, or large collins glass over ice, top with soda water.


4 comments:

girlichef said...

You mean that's not how everybody looks? Huhn... I'd love it if the 4 ihcc gals could get together for cosmos one day... =)

Natashya KitchenPuppies said...

Absolutely! Which one are you? ☺

Megan said...

Ha! I know which one I am....... but I'll let you guess.

For all the times I've ordered a cosmo out, I've NEVER made one at home. Shame on me. Well, my birthday's next week - and so is yours - so let's drink together!

Kim said...

Oh yeah...if we could all get together and drink cosmos. Imagine what fun that would be!

They look so pretty in pink:)