Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Banana Bomb

Bananas, not just for monkeys anymore. Or children for that matter. Why should they have all the fun? I am not talking about peeling an actual banana, who has the energy for that? I am talking about adding the fun flavour of banana to your cocktail. Of course, if you would like to turn it into a smoothie, I suppose you could add an actual banana (peeled of course) and blend the whole cocktail up with a couple of ice cubes. Your choice, banana.

Banana Bomb

1 part vodka
1 part crème de bananes
1 splash of cream
1 splash of Kahlua

Pour ingredients into a shaker glass with cracked ice and shake well, strain into chilled martini glass.

Okay, not the best shot - but I am trying to remember how to use the old point and shoot. It only really likes to work for me outside.

The SLR takes a more sophisticated photo, I just need to get used to it. Maybe after a couple more cocktails it won't seem so complicated...
Technology (or the coming apocalypse, doomsday scenario, melting polar ice caps, or what-have-you) never seems so scary with a good martini buzz on.

1 comment:

girlichef said...

LOL, I'd totally take that challenge ;) LOOOOVE the sound of this one!